Friday 10 August 2012

A must read!!!

"Built to Last" by James C. Collins & Jerry I. Porras is amazingly and comprehensively written best seller featuring some of the words biggest and most importantly most revenue seeking companies. While reading the book I came across the rigourous research that took place before launching this book in market. I would rathet call it a reasearch work not just simply a book. The masterpiece is basically for entrepreneurs and for people in the business sector but I would recommend everyone to read this book because it possess so much of general information about the products of those companies we daily use from HP to Norton to 3M. The book consist of visionary companies established before 1950 and they are compared with some other companies which started very well but can not convert there start in to big success as visinary companies were able to do. While reading you will through many unknown and unbelievable fact about some of the very successful companies today. To conclude I would rate this as 4.5 out of 5  not just because it is written by some of the best people of America but also because of the way the book is written and also because of the clearity in the facts that it clearly show. Thank you very much for reading my post and I expect you back on my bog to know some other more interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you got a comment